2. Azar Jean Group reserves the right to update and amend the Policy in order to comply with any legislative or regulatory changes.
I. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
3. In accordance with law n°2017-20 of April 20, 2018 implementing the Digital Code in the Republic of Benin, the Site was reported to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
4. The Users’ personal data are strictly confidential et shall be communicated for the sole purpose for which such personal data were collected and solely by Azar Jean Group and its partners.
III. USERS’ RIGHTS
5. In accordance with law n°2017-20 of April 20, 2018 implementing the Digital Code in the Republic of Benin, each User shall have the right to obtain the access to, the rectification, update, modification, erasure and restriction of processing of its personal data. If the User wishes to exercise these rights, he may contact Azar Jean Group at the following address: email@example.com.
IV. PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
6. Azar Jean Group shall process and store the Users’ personal data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage.
8. If the User believes that his rights over his personal data have not been respected, he may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority in accordance with the applicable legal procedures.